Jamison M. Mark Esq.
- Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- Newark, New Jersey, and
- Oradell, New Jersey
Phone:908-626-1001 x 301
JAMISON M. MARK, ESQ. (1999, Widener University School of Law). Prior to becoming licensed in New Jersey, Mr. Mark was an Assistant Deputy Attorney General in Delaware, where he gained extensive trial experience. Prior to starting his own Firm, Mr. Mark was employed by defense firms where he gained valuable experience and insight into the internal dealings of employers and management in both the private and public sectors.
As part of Mr. Mark’s practice he has represented employees and employers alike, as well as state and local municipal government officials. In doing so, Mr. Mark has zealously provided representation to his clients to afford them superior legal representation. Mr. Mark’s representation has covered matters such as NJ Civil Rights violations, 42 U.S.C. § 1983 and 1985, NJ Law Against Discrimination (LAD), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Wage & Hour and Prevailing Wage violations, Conscientious Employee Protection Act (CEPA), wrongful termination, breach of contract, defamation, negligence, Assault & Battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, personal injury, workers compensation, municipal court traffic and DWI defense, expungements, and small business formation.
Mr. Mark is licensed in New Jersey, and the United States District Court of New Jersey. Mr. Mark has tried cases in both State and Federal Court.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- State of New Jersey, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2000
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
B.A. Political Science – 1995
B.S. Psychology – 1995
Honors: Academic All Big-8 (Varsity Letter winner ISU Track)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 2007 – Present
- New Jersey Association for Justice, 2008- Present
- Trial Lawyers of New Jersey, 2013 – Present
- Somerset County Bar Association, 2007 – Present
- Bernards Township Chamber of Commerce, 2007 – Present
- National Employment Lawyer of America of NJ, 2008 – Present
- National Association for Justice, 2010 – Present
- Selected as a New Jersey “Super Lawyer”: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
*Selection criteria at: (www.superlawyers.com/about/
- 11/2013 – Tales from the Darkside – and Employers Lawyer Perspective
- 4/2014 – LAD & WC Overlap – Employment Pitfalls
I think that the Mark Law firm did a great job handling my case. Jamison Mark and his crew were there always to help with questioned I needed to know or didn’t understand. Overall I was more than happy with the outcome of my case. I would highly recommend anyone that needs an Attorney, to the Mark Law Firm.
After being injured performing my job, Mr. Mark was not only professional but compassionate of my situation when he filed the lawsuit, all procedures were explained to me in detail from the beginning to the end. My case settled in a fairly short period of time, and I would highly recommend him to everyone.