Hackensack Inadequate Security Lawyer
Oradell Assault and Battery Attorney
Negligent security lawsuits are asserted by individuals who are attacked or victimized on someone else's property. Premises liability law controls negligent security claims because they arise from the ownership or control of property or "premises." Unfortunately, we have heard of stories where one has been assaulted, battered, attacked or even worse.
Property owners have a duty to keep others on their property safe from harm, including criminal assault. If they fail to take adequate safety measures or to warn visitors of dangerous conditions, they can be held liable for negligent security.
The personal injury attorneys at Mark Law Firm represent victims who were injured because property owners failed to provide proper security to those on their property, including landlords failing to take reasonable measures to ensure the safety of their tenants and their guests.
What Negligent Security Claims Commonly Involve
- Attacks in elevators and stairwells.
- Assaults in hospitals or hotels.
- Landlord liability.
- Negligent bank / ATM kiosk security.
- Forced entry.
- Inadequate lighting.
- Inadequate parking lot surveillance.
- Negligent hotel security.
- Negligent shopping mall security.
- Negligent sport stadium security.
- Negligent hiring.
- Negligent theme park security.
- Negligent college campus and dorm room security.
- Negligent hospital security.
- Negligent nursing home and assisted living residence security.
- Sleep-away camps.
Contact Our New Jersey Negligent Security Attorneys!
Speak to our New Jersey Negligent Security attorney today about any injuries you may have sustained due to Negligent Security. Contact Mark Law Firm, and speak to one of our Negligent Security lawyers today by calling 888-734-8287 , or one of our local Office numbers of 908-626-1001 (Somerset County - Basking Ridge), 973-440-2311 (Bergen County – Oradell); 973-440-2311 ( ). Also, feel free to speak to one of our attorneys online by filing out our contact us sheet on the top page of this website.