Essex County Employment Lawyers
Whether you have an employment law concern or are facing a personal injury lawsuit, entrust the Mark Law Firm, to secure your rights. Our trial attorneys have delivered thorough, aggressive and analytical representation for clients throughout Somerset County and Essex County for more than 10 years.
Focus on Employment Law, Civil Rights, Personal Injury and Civil Litigation
When you select the Mark Law Firm, you will be treated like more than just a case file. The Somerset and Essex County attorneys at our law firm will apply their years of experience and legal skills to your advantage. During your initial consultation, you will learn about the strengths and weaknesses of your claim and your chances for achieving a successful result. You will never be in the dark.
Effective and Aggressive Representation
Contact Mark Law Firm, Online
Call 973-440-2311, 908-626-1001, 201-787-9406 or toll free 888-734-8287
- Employment law: Essex County employment law attorneys at Mark Law Firm, handle sexual harassment, racial discrimination and retaliation claims. We also provide effective legal counsel to clients facing employment law concerns over wage and hour disputes, employment agreement disputes, severance and separation agreement disputes. Mark Law Firm, is available to conduct workplace investigations and counseling focused on uncovering sexual harassment allegations.
- Civil rights: Mark Law Firm, enforces the protections granted to clients by state and federal legal systems. The attorneys at the law firm provide relentless advocacy to clients who have endured civil rights violations, such as police brutality, false imprisonment and false arrests.
- Personal injury: Serious injury cases demand the experience of a skilled Basking Ridge personal injury attorney. Mark Law Firm, offers compassionate and knowledgeable legal guidance to clients who have been injured in car accidents, slip and falls, premises liability accidents and other personal injury accidents.
- Civil litigation: The firm's civil litigation practice encompasses an array of legal issues, such as commercial and business litigation, business practices, start ups, counseling, defamation, slander, libel, tortuous interference claims, as well as collections, foreclosures, fraud and various other legal matters.
- Family law: The firm's attorneys are well prepared to handle many types of client needs involving litigation and negotiation divorces, collaborative divorces, child custody and support custody disputes, alimony and adoptions.
- Special education law: When you have a legal dispute involving your children at school, it is important to act quickly to protect their rights and their best interests. Mark Law Firm, can help you with special education matters, such as IEPs, 504 Plans, anti-bullying, excessive discipline and discrimination in the schools.
Offering Individualized Attention Focused on Your Needs in Essex and Somerset County
The firm's attorneys are available to work one-on-one with each of its clients. The lawyers' approachable, friendly demeanor puts clients at ease. They will listen to your story and are free to devote as much time as your case needs.
A representative from the law firm will respond promptly to your phone calls and other messages. Mark Law Firm, is focused on returning all phone calls within 24 hours. It's the firm's policy.
Contact Somerset and Essex County Personal Injury or Employment Law Attorneys
Whether you need help from a personal injury attorney or a civil rights litigator, entrust the Mark Law Firm, to secure your rights. The attorneys at Mark Law Firm, are committed to representing clients throughout the Newark metro area. Contact our law firm online or call 888-734-8287 to schedule a consultation at our law office in Basking Ridge or at one of our local satellite offices in Newark and Oradell.